Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Plan and execute internal communication
- Organize IC campaigns, executive interview, sponsorship / events
- Work closely with the stakeholders to develop IC communication concept and do the implementation.
- Prepare annual A&P budget and maintain control over operating expenses in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaise with corporate / regional office on corporate communications matters as appropriate.
- Liaise with Customer Service and HR for appropriate IC as required.
- Manage and ensure local consistency of messaging, brand/logo compliance, and trademark protection.
- Support EC in communication plan implementation and public relation activities.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- University degree, preferably Marketing /Journalism
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Marketing, Public Relations
- Life insurance knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, planning and organization skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good English and Vietnamese
- Result-oriented and work with high responsibility
- Creative and positive thinking
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PR /
- Corporate Affairs / Marketing
- MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Internal: All Departments, Regional Brand Development & Communications, Asia
- External: Media, government, agencies, suppliers, business partners, customers
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.