- University Business Degree focused in Accounting
- CPA designation preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in financial reporting and analysis roles or equivalent
- Including 1 year in a Senior Financial Analyst role
- Knowledge in various types of financial instruments (Bonds, Equities, Placements and Financial Hedges)
- Solid understanding of Securities, Private Equities and Mortgage accounting and reporting policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS and USGAAP basis.
- Knowledge of IFS Applications (Lawson, Essbase, Webfocus)
- Experience using Enterprise and its planning tool (MSTR)
- Strong computer skills including intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency
- Advanced financial modeling techniques (Visual Basic, Macro) is preferred
- Excellent people skills, and problem solving skills
- Strong software skills (Excel, Essbase, Micro Strategy, DART, Maximis, Enterprise, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills required to interact with different Business Units, Securities Operations, Mortgage Operations and Investments Systems teams
- Strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills in order to meet tight deadlines
- Solid interpersonal skills to interact with, establish relationships with the Business Units
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments and to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with different business units, Securities Ops, Mortgage Ops, and Investment systems, etc.
- Clearing or posting of undefined suspense transactions that might lead to inappropriate accounts' balances in the absence of concrete understanding and proper communication with the Business Units.
- Reconciling balances and elucidate the existence of variances through broad investigations and analysis.
- The candidate must be willing to report for a night shift schedule during the transition period
- The candidate must be willing to report in Diliman Quezon City
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: