- Provide legal and compliance advice and support to the Employee Benefit business unit in Hong Kong with respect to both the pension (i.e. MPF and ORSO) business and Group Life and Health insurance business.
- Provide ad-hoc legal and compliance advice and support to designated projects and initiatives.
- Manage legal risk exposures by ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, in particular those related to MPF and ORSO as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Serve as a liaison with external law firms and other relevant service providers such as external auditors and legal of our business partners.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Well versed in Hong Kong regulations and guidelines stipulated by IA and MPFA.
- Ability to work independently, analyze complex legal problems and to provide appropriate legal solutions.
- Able to balance multiple priorities and projects.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of staff, management and external regulators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Legal & Compliance