- Serves as point of contact for country BCM and provides advice and guidance on best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Formulates business continuity documentation, recovery strategies including the conduct of relevant risk assessments, and Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Works with business leaders to ensure that they are aware of their business priorities and assists them in the development of BCP documentation and that includes Pandemic Plan.
- Collaborates with the Information Services Team on the implementation, maintenance and review of the Application and Software Recovery Plan (ASRP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan.
- Serves as the company’s Incident Manager during emergencies and incidents, and provides support to the Crisis Management Team.
- Assists the Occupational Health and Safety Function in the planning, implementation and evaluation of company-wide emergency preparedness and response (EPR) drills.
- Organizes and implements BCP and DR exercises.
- Implements call tree test
- Ensures adherence of vendors with Manulife’s BCP requirements.
- Acts as subject matter expert in the identification, containment and remediation of incidents.
- Conducts training and awareness sessions on business continuity programs to employees and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with internal and external business continuity teams to ensure seamless linkages in recovery strategies and recovery plan implementation.
- Communicates and escalates issues and incidents as necessary.
- Prepares management reports on BCP compliance.
- Coordinate with Regional IRM
- Provides oversight on outsourced projects.
- Additional issues as assigned.
- Five years or more work related experience gained from an insurance or financial services company
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic