- Bring your experience and expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud platforms to fully participate in driving projects for the Salesforce practice
- Work closely with Technical Consultants and Architects to drive innovative solutions to meet business needs
- Participate in an agile delivery model in partnership with various product enablement teams
- Collaborate with software engineers and engineering leadership to uncover pain points and opportunities to accelerate the delivery of new business value through platforms and software
- Maintain an enterprise view on the evolution of the global development stack and nurture experimentation in support of understanding emerging technologies
- Assume the roles of senior advisor, teacher, mentor and expert to more junior members of the team
- Proven experience leading strategies and projects in a complex business and marketing environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
- An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing startup environment; you love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other Software Engineering best practices to accelerate the delivery and quality of new features
- Eagerness to learn emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through the creative process
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes to engineering leadership
- Possess a knowledge of Customer Relationship solutions like Salesforce.com, but with a strong desire to become a Salesforce expert.
- 5 or more years’ experience working in or leading complex enterprise CRM or other complex enterprise solutions
Last year Manulife / John Hancock spent $1.4 billion on technology. You will be working with:
- Cloud Foundry, Copado, Git, Jira, Confluence and other technologies supporting a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Open source! As we accelerate our delivery of world-class experiences, we know embracing open source technologies will help us get there. Any experience with open source is very attractive to us!
Want to learn more? Apply today, we are eager to speak with you!