Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- The task of Customer Relations Unit (CRU) is to work with relevant departments to handle customer complaints and to ensure the process of customer complaints handling is in sync with the policy and procedural guidelines. CRU is also to monitor the complaint trend and alert to Senior management with recommendations to curb unhealthy trend. In addition, CRU is responsible to follow up continual improvement processes with relevant departments to improve business productivity, customer’s satisfaction focused and compliance.
- Master and strictly apply into practice the Handling customer complaints Policy and Process and Handling Customer Complaints Guidelines
- Monitor handling complaint process of the CMCT (Complaint Management Core Team) and relevant departments from receiving time to completed process including collected information, service turn around, reporting, random check etc… to ensure complaints are handled & completed sufficiently, accurately and promptly in according to regulations of the company
- Make sure the customer informed of final decision by phone/letter within 3 days from final decision made for closing case with customer
- Complete complaint monthly report within a week after end of month including pending case, service turn around, complaint categorize, complaint type, complaint trend, scheduling periodic meeting, etc..
- Ensure the customer complaint reports to be filed sufficiently and periodically scanned to Imaging system
- Report to direct supervisor potential and arisen problems that impact to assigned tasks
- Build up a good relationship with departments to coordinate in problem solving in handling customer complaints
- Accept any arising assignment in department/unit.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- University degree
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Professional insurance or financial qualifications, FLMI
- Strategic thinking – Effective Communication & Negotiation – Coaching & Mentoring – Conflict Management – Risk Management Mindset and Fast learner - Independent and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in Insurance Industry and Quality Assurance function at least 3 years
- Experience in supervision position (preferable)
- Good use in Microsoft Office
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Insurance Operations, Information Technology, Property Office management, Legal & Compliance, Internal Audit
- External: Distribution Managers/Directors, Customers, Competitors, Regulators.
- Ability to interact and deal with people at all levels