- Perform outbound calls as a marketing tool to carry out a variety of sales and marketing activities, including cold calls, cross-selling and up-selling to existing and prospective customers
- Attend to telephone queries from customers and direct such calls to an appropriate personnel where necessary.
- Perform any after-call functions to complete the cycle of call.
- Achieve pre-set Key Indicators for the individual and assist in the achievement of the overall sales targets
- Provide feedback and suggestions on programmes handled to improve and/or enhance existing and future telemarketing programmes.
- Ensure that each call handled meets the service standards
- Create and/or maintain proper client, call and sales records and customer database as required
- Ensure confidentially of data in the manner
- Perform duties/tasks ancillary to the selling activities cited above, including mailing, typing, faxing and dispatching from time to time.
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual and department effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of individual and department.
- Help to train and guide new executives.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
About Manulife Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$637 billion (US$597 billion) as at June 30, 2014. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.Qualifications
- Prior Telesales experience preferred
- Equipped with the following CFMAS 5, CFMAS 9 and HI
- Sales driven and motivated