Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
To foster MDRT culture in HK Agency, this position will support in planning, developing and review the strategies for MDRT.
- Support in planning, developing and review the strategies for MDRT in order to identify ways / tools to promote MDRT culture at Manulife
- Devise and implement different promotional activities or initiatives for promoting MDRT and increase MDRT level productivity of agency, including workshops, seminars, motivational events and incentive programs, etc.
- Prepare contents or ideas and implement different channels of MDRT promotion and motivational materials to drive more awareness and engagement in MDRT at Manulife
- Plan and organize MDRT events to engage agency and boost agency morale to achieve MDRT honour
- Co-work with MIS team on MDRT reports to facilitate regular and accurate progress update
- Explore, execute and coordinate with different business units for various MDRT business support and knowledge enhancement
- Plan the budget and monitor the expenses are within budget for each individual project
- Coordinate ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisors
Experience & Qualification
- Degree holder in Marketing or Communications
- At least 6 years of work experience with 2 years in marketing, event planning and management or sales promotion field
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in life insurance industry especially for MDRT-related exposure is a definite advantage
Knowledge / Skills
- Creative, flexible and able to work under pressure & tight schedules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, organized and attentive to details
- Good presentation skill and able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.