- Primarily to engage in sales and promotion activities of Manulife mutual funds, investment choices under investment-linked assurance schemes (“ILAS”) and single premiums ILAS through regular guidance and information provision to in-house agents.
- Provide regular market update sessions by way of district visits, classroom training and coaching workshops for in-house agents.
- Co-ordinate and offer support to in-house agents in prospecting events such as seminars to their clients and direct meetings with their clients.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and sales materials for reference and use by in-house agents in respect of Manulife mutual funds, investment choices under ILAS and single premiums ILAS.
- Carry out the duties as a designated Responsible Officer to supervise in-house agents with the SFC license in accordance to the Responsible Officers Manual and related guidance notes and practice notes with regard to the distribution of Manulife mutual funds.
A. Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Associate degree holder
- Over 3-5 years of relevant experience in banking and/or financial services industries with at least 2 years of management or supervisory experience
- Holding a registration with Hong Kong Monetary Authority as Relevant Individual or a license with the Securities and Futures Commission for Type 1 Regulated Activity (i.e. Dealing in Securities) in the last 3 years is a must.
- Previous working experience as an Investment Consultant or Insurance Specialist is a definite advantage
B. Knowledge and Skills:
- Dynamic individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature and well-organized
- Proactive and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, Word and Excel
Manulife Asset Management (MAM) is the asset management division of Manulife Financial Corporation. MAM’s diversified group of companies and affiliates provides comprehensive asset management solutions for institutional investors, investment funds and individuals in key markets around the work. This investment expertise extends across a full range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments such as oil & gas, real estates, timber, farmland, as well as asset allocation strategies. MAM has investment offices across multiple continents – Asia, North America and Europe. MAM has more than 100 years of experience managing portfolios for The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, John Hancock Life Insurance Company, and other major clients and is a leading global investment management group.Category: