The Global Solutions Delivery – Client Services team has an immediate opening for a Transition Lead position who can play the role of coordination of transitions of new or enhanced system solutions to application support and assist with client support. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next levels in a very exciting business.
- Coordinate transition planning and support between project and system support teams across Global Solutions Delivery.
- Define application support requirements to determine operational support model.
- Understands Project Management, Business Analysis and Applications Development Lifecycle.
- Work with all key stakeholders including project team, support team, supplier and business partners. Ability to interact with different levels of management is needed.
- Identify and coordinate process improvement initiatives within System & Platform Services.
- Assist with client support to monitor and track critical system issues through resolution.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, documentation and defined processes.
- Collaborate with geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams. Facilitate regular discussions with the Project Team.
- Keep track of all project and task deliverables
- At least 2 years of work experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis.
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary education in a related field
- Strong planning and organization skills, with ability to manage target deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective interviewing, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong relationships with business and IS professionals
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging fast paced environment
- Solid understanding of all aspects of systems development life cycle
- Competent technical skills (Microsoft Office PC skills, MS Project, Visio, Sharepoint)
- PMP and/or ITIL certification a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Development a plus