- Liaise with Business analysts and Business Users to ensure requirements are understood and satisfy Quality Assurance and Testing principles providing acceptance sign off
- Actively participate in requirement trace ability discussions ensuring full requirement coverage in the testing phases
- Ensure alignment of the testing scope to all requirements and review all test plans, test scenarios, test reports and provide completeness sign-off
- Work closely with the development team and vendors to ensure visibility on unit tests
- Work closely with Business Users and Management and provide confidence in SIT and UAT planning effort, required FTE, and deliverables and enable business users to provide sign off on the UAT deliverables
- Provide regular progress report to Business Users and Management during SIT and UAT on test execution, quality and propose recommendations where appropriate
- Manage the test execution plan and defect management processes across System integration, User Acceptance Testing and Non-Functional Testing
- Engage with stakeholders for issue and defect resolution.
- Escalate the impacts on quality and scheduling for any major issues or defects during testing cycles to stakeholders and provide test execution options to mitigate any additional delays
- Participate in all requirement meetings and facilitate defect triage for test phases
- Provide guidance and supervision to the Test Leads and act as a escalation point for the testing team
- Work with Test Lead to provide a defect analysis report post project test phase providing visibility on defect root causes and lessons learnt
- Educate and help the Business Users and Project Owners define quality parameters and acceptance criteria for project delivery
- Support Post Implementation verification by ensuring participation of business and test resources for validation exercises
- Degree on Business Administration, Computer Science or other related fields from any recognized University
- Ideally 5 or more years of experience with an Insurance Company
- 5 or more years of experience in business analysis work & project management.
- Experienced leading a team leader in the area of work.
- LOMA certification, preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio