- University Business Degree and/or recognized accounting designation; CPA required.
- 4+ years of progressive responsibility within accounting/finance
- Strong technical accounting skills with a solid understanding of the mortgage business
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with database applications
- Advanced Knowledge of IFS Applications (Lawson, Essbase, Webfocus)
- Experience using enterprise planning tools (Cognos, Hyperion, MSTR,etc)
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills required to interact with Business Units
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
- Solid interpersonal skills to interact with, establish relationships with the Business Units
- Ability to work independently and to willing to collaborate with other teams members
- The applicant should be willing to report for a rotating shift (night shift during month/quarter end)
- The applicant should be willing to report in Diliman, Quezon City
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: