Are you a motivated self-starter who wants to be rewarded for your own high performance?
As an Internal Wholesaler, you will be responsible for promoting a full range of Wealth Management solutions to Advisors and industry-leading access to Portfolio Managers and Strategists, providing proactive sales and business building ideas. With a solid understanding of the Advisors’ business, you will be at the forefront of aligning their needs with our innovative technology, product and service solutions.
Working with an External Wholesaler and Territory Coordinator, you will be accountable for sales growth and relationship management within a defined region. Your exceptional knowledge of wealth products, such as Mutual Funds, Segregated Funds, ETFs and Separately Managed Accounts, will be beneficial as you grow your career at Manulife.
Who we are looking for:
• Demonstrated ability to persuade and negotiate through consultation and active listening skills
• Effective presentation skills and delivery to engage with different audiences
• Ability to prioritize and time management skills to schedule time to work on the business, as well as in the business
• Proven sales acumen, business development and prospecting aptitude
• Execution of a repeatable and measurable sales process
• Aptitude for technological advancements as a way to improve efficiencies and effectiveness
• Knowledgeable on the current industry landscape and competitors with an ability to be innovative in sales strategies, marketing concepts and product applications
• Willingness to become an expert in Wealth Management solutions and strategies through leadership and a strong sense of self awareness
Our successful Internal Wholesalers have a strong desire to succeed and they are:
• Positive and energetic
• Team player
• Adaptable to change
• Goal oriented
Where can this role take you?
Sales opportunities at Manulife cover a wide range of geographies, demographics and products. This opportunity offers a long term professional career path with a focus on business development within an established and defined training program into becoming an External Wholesaler. Roles in our Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Product Management and Asset Management areas are also open to you.
Along with monthly sales incentives and annual bonuses, and our robust onboarding process, we offer continuing educational support with a comprehensive benefits program.
• College or University degree in a related field is required
• Prior sales experience in the financial services industry, ideally with familiarity in advisor practice management
• Knowledge of Wealth Management products (mutual funds, ETFs, segregated funds) and an understanding of global financial markets
• Successful completion of industry related courses such as CSC, IFIC, CFP (or working towards completion of industry related courses) is preferred
We are renowned for putting the best people in front of Canada’s best advisors, every day. Join our growing team of Internal Wholesalers.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit manulife.com or johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
About Manulife Investments
Manulife Investments, a division of Manulife Asset Management Limited, builds on 125 years of Manulife's wealth and investment management expertise in managing assets for Canadian investors. As one of Canada's leading integrated financial services providers, Manulife Investments offers a variety of products and services including segregated fund contracts, mutual funds, annuities and guaranteed interest contracts.