- Baseline Program: Enhancement of existing learning and development programs, conduct modules for "Training on Demand" programs for FSAs, and develop/facilitate Composite FSA/Master Salesman Programs.
- Multiple Referros in the Branches: Along with the rest of the team, conduct the Belief Series 2 program to all China Bank Branches.
- Process Improvement: The Training Officer's major projects are: to enhance the Belief Series Effectiveness Report, and the Manulife YouTube Project. Aside from personal training reports, he is in charge of the team's Belief Series Effectiveness Report, payments to food concessionaires, and compilation of attendance records.
- Team Development: The Training Officer should actively develop his knowledge, skills and competencies. He should attend at least eight (8) hours of external training, LOMA course, perform at least ten (10) client presentations, complete two (2) projects and participate (other than as audience) in at least five (5) company events.
- Strengthen partnership with China Bank: As required, he will serve as facilitator, conducting the Academy's Selling Skills and Prospecting Workshops.
- University Degree holder with at least 3 years of training work experience. It is preferrable that candidate is from the insurance industry, or has experience doing sales training.
- Is well-versed in the training design and implementation cycle to allow him to conceptualize, design, deliver, and review for improvement the training programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in various MS Office applications.