- Guide with some supervision from senior associates model vetters in Asia Model Risk team to perform model validation for Asia business units.
- Be a regional expert in actuarial modeling, including pricing, reserving, capital, asset liability matching, embedded value, business plan, stochastic modelling, etc.
- Peer review and challenge actuarial concept, methodology, usage and modelling practice of actuarial models.
- Work closely with local business units, discuss on model validation result and root cause investigation.
- Promote the modeling and risk control best practices across Asia business units.
- Degree holder and associate of professional actuarial qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the life insurance or actuarial consultant industry.
- Skills in AXIS, Microsoft Access, Python, VBA or other actuarial software preferred and experience in AXIS is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate initiatives, commitment and able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work across multiple parties.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.