Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
John Hancock Investments is seeking an energetic, determined and results-oriented Marketing Manager to oversee marketing initiatives across multiple distribution channels, products and media.
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing plans that support sales efforts and generate repeatable results.
- Collaborate with product management, internal and external sales management to ensure alignment of efforts.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of ongoing/existing sales and marketing programs, relative to competitor activities and current market conditions.
- Managing the development of materials for new and existing products including advertising, sales brochures, sales ideas, e-mails, web, direct mail and training pieces ensuring materials support business and marketing strategies.
- Managing operational processes to facilitate marketing campaigns such as compliance review, material creation and quality improvement.
- Manage all aspects of marketing support including email strategy, print collateral, creating and executing campaigns, and web.
- Track ROI as well as budget development, tracking, and management.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to key stakeholders.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a marketing manager or account management role.
- Experience in mutual fund industry, both retail and institutional experience is highly desired. Ad agency experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing internal and external client relationships.
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Ability to persuade, manage time, prioritize effectively and be goal oriented.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach.
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services
group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and
providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and
Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management
solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by
Manulife and its subsidiaries were over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) as of September 30, 2017. Manulife
Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10 million
Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments,
401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent
financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
About John Hancock Investments
John Hancock has helped individuals and institutions build and protect wealth since 1862. Today, we are one of America’s strongest and most-recognized brands. As a manager of managers, we search the world to find proven portfolio teams with specialized expertise for every fund we offer, then apply vigorous investment oversight to ensure they continue to meet our uncompromising standards. Our unique approach to asset management has led to a diverse set of investments deeply rooted in investor needs, along with strong risk-adjusted returns across asset classes.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.Qualifications
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V