This position is responsible for attending to the training needs of the Agency Force, ensuring high quality in the design of training programs, developing of tools that will help the agency force in their selling business, implementing and managing strategic and critical projects, marketing ATDD’s products and services, work distribution, staff training and development and training support.
Training Manager reports directly to the Department Head.
Conducts training needs analysis for the agency force. Conducts research and analysis of training effectiveness and does industry/business researches updates on training methodologies and tools
2. Develops and updates appropriate training materials, tools and relevant intervention programs needed by the distribution channel.
3. Leads the in the accreditation of trainers and select managers to conduct new programs. Ensures standard implementation of programs.
4. Conducts/Leads continuous improvement initiatives.
5. Conducts basic and advanced training programs for advisors and managers.
6. Supervises the timely production and delivery of training materials and logistics arrangement to support trainers and managers in the conduct of trainings.
7. Supervises the data management and creation of reports to guide management in their decisions and abide by audit and compliance requirements.
8. Assists or spearheads training related activities or function of the distribution.
9. Updates and enforces Training Administration and Operations Guidelines.
10. Prepares required reports, high level and detail documents for the department.
11. Conducts oversight on training budget and facilities management.
• Graduate of any 4 or 5 year college course
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Planning and Organization skills
• Analytical skills
• Judgment and decision-making skills
• Leadership skills
• People Management skills
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Project Management skills
• Module design skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
The following are the other required attributes:
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge and skills to Training Officers
• Openness to feedback and change
• Able to adapt to different customer
• Exemplify positive attitude and camaraderie among peers
• Possesses good work ethics and set a good example to the team