Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our Customer Call Centre team. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls and emails in a timely and professional manner on insurance and wealth products; with patience and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Handle and resolve customer queries and requests via phone and email on products and services in a professional manner with tactful customer service skills
- Cooperate with other teams and team members to ensure timely resolution of customer requests and problems
- Provide support to management and recommend productivity/service improvements
- 2+ years of customer service experience*
- Preferably worker in a call centre environment (but not essential)
- Experience in Individual Financial Products or MPF, group life and medical insurance, financial and wealth management products preferred (but not essential)
- Either professional work experience or graduate qualifications
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Mature and pleasant personality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent service attitude and able to follow through on commitments to customers
- Adherence to quality standards
- Fast and accurate typing skills (over 45 wpm) and PC literate in Word/Excel
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category:
Non Functional Job Group