- Support division EV/ NBV reporting, including both external and management reporting.
- Review EV/ NBV deliverables from business units, and provide necessary support like internal consultant.
- Prepare instruction and guidance to our business units, and manage the timely delivery with good quality.
- Perform division analysis to senior management in Asia and Group Offices.
- Support reporting policy, governance, and infrastructure upgrade.
- Involve exposure to various local statutory regimes of our business units in Asia.
- Candidate will also gain exposure to various project base engagements on EV/ NBV related matters.
- Degree holder with professional actuarial qualification, such as FSA, FIA, FCIA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in the life insurance or actuarial consulting industry.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate initiatives, commitment and able to work independently.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills to work across parties.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in EV an advantage but not a must.
- Knowledge in AXIS modeling an advantage but not a must.