Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Quality Analyst (QA) is responsible for making sure that quality targets are achieved and exceeded. The QA will coordinate with Operations Leader(s) in improving the Team’s overall performance.
The Key Responsibilities for this position are:
- Check and analyze transactions to ensure accuracy, consistency and client satisfaction, as well as ensure that quality standards are met
- Accomplish quality checking reports and scorecards
- Present monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of the Team’s quality performance
- Identify areas for improvement in Associates' performance through trending and analysis
- Coach and counsel Associates
- Communicate performance and behavioral expectations to Operations Leader(s) and provide ongoing feedback against performance expectations
- Inform the Team of changes in policies and processes
- Initiate and implement process improvements to effectively align Team’s capabilities with current and future needs
- Conduct calibration sessions to ensure uniformity of understanding
- Recommend training programs necessary to drive improvement
- Develop test methods and techniques to ensure in-depth knowledge of the Business Unit’s policies and processes
- Develop and propose better quality audit processes
- Play an integral role in the MBPS process audits
- Ensure that appropriate Compliance Programs are completed by the Division
- Perform other tasks/projects assigned by the immediate superior and/or the Business Unit’s Operations Leader(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in related field
- Strong systems & product knowledge
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely - both oral and written
- Detail-oriented, analytical and mathematical
- Careful and attentive to details even under time-constraints
- Team-oriented yet able to work independently
- Able to analyze statistical trends and provide procedural solutions
- High level of accuracy as an Associate
- Able to learn new transaction processes quickly and accurately
- Excellent in translating statistics into reports
- Good organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Able to articulate operational issues and trends to management
- Able to work independently and set priorities with only high level direction
- Able to influence and guide other Quality Analysts in the Business Unit on quality checking initiatives and best practices
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.