- Responsible for software application development and maintenance of business systems.
- Requirement review, improve technical requirements, agile approach, estimation, code reviews, Unit testing.
- Review and create SDLC documents and adhere to SDLC process (build, Test, deploy, production checks).
- Work closely with team, internal and external customers on day to day activities
- Provide technical solution and advise to business users
- Vendor liaison on technical aspects
- Provide technical support on after office hour standby duty when required
- Development experience as full stack Mobile developer (Front and integration side)
- Build and deploy to public and internal store, testing automation, dev ops, security focused.
- Candidates with working experience in iOS mobile application development will have an strong advantage.
- 5 years or more in mobile app development, and gone through at least 2 full software development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree