Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting opportunity in Financial Services? Are you looking to demonstrate your ability to build and develop relationships?
If so, the Senior Sales Coordinator position may be for you!
We currently have multiple opportunities available in our Back Bay Office, so apply today!
The job responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Acting as a partner and resource for our Regional Vice Presidents and Distribution Partners
- Assisting Producers / key stakeholders with case design, life insurance product questions, literature requests, website assistance, competitive analysis and information gathering
- Preparing basic to advanced life insurance illustrations in a timely, accurate fashion
- Following up with key stakeholders to determine that illustrations meet their needs and help complete the sale
- Maintaining a proactive and supportive relationship with producers and back offices
- Monitoring life insurance applications through the underwriting process
- Building solid relationships with the home office and field fostering an environment that supports teamwork
- Documenting and tracking daily activity using our customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Continually maintaining knowledge of John Hancock's products, services, and processes, in addition to staying abreast of industry news
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Producers, Wholesalers and the General Agency back offices
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience is required for the role
- FINRA Series 6 and 63, State Insurance Licenses preferable. Will need to acquire these licenses within four months of hire date
- Understanding of life insurance sales concepts, corresponding illustrations, and the underwriting process will be helpful
- Insurance product knowledge and industry experience will be highly regarded
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
If you have the qualifications we are looking for, you will be contacted immediately and invited to our upcoming Recruiting Event.
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) as of September 30, 2017. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V