PMO Reporting & Control Coordinator Co-op (July-Dec. 2018)
The Investment Technology Project Management Office (PMO) governs the project work for our global organization, provides business project and portfolio management services, and supports detailed reporting and tracking of projects and other discretionary initiatives.
As a Reporting & Control Coordinator within the PMO, you will be assisting in multiple aspects of governing a large, global Project Management organization.
- You will be creating/running reports that help drive decisions on projects across the entire portfolio of work.
- You will help ensure our resource management process accurately reflects how projects are staffed, and when we can begin new initiatives.
– You will also help the PMO develop presentations for senior Global Solutions Delivery management to communicate the health of the Division’s portfolio of projects, strategy, and areas of focus.
- You may be helping project managers deliver on business initiatives through assisting with project reporting, coordination and management of meetings.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Able to build good working relationships
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) as of September 30, 2017. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V