Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The candidate will be an integral part of the Hong Kong Advanced Analytics Team:
- NPS – Work with functional customer experience champions to implement NPS, analyze results to identify trends and insights, and translate into actions to improve customer experiences.
- Data Science / Analytics – Develop market leading analytics capabilities ranging from organization BI to advanced models, deploy leading edge analytics techniques/tools to improve ongoing insight generation process.
- CRM & Channel Strategy – Collaborate with CRM, Digital/Customer Marketing team to leverage data from multiple sources to generate insights under a customer-centric, need-based context, by developing segmentation / contact strategy / product /channel analytics solutions appropriate for the respective business lines and distribution models.
- Campaign Management – Develop and implement an effective campaign management structure. Also work with CRM and Digital/Customer Marketing team to enable hypothesis testing in campaign via experimental design, develop effective & efficient lead management process, implement sales funnel tracking and close-loop learning.
- Manage and oversee the development of management reports and performance dashboards
- Analyze results from NPS, and work with customer experience champions to recommend areas of improvements
- Support campaign and trigger development through pre-campaign analysis, sizing, targeting, test and learn set up, tracking, and recommendation for refinement.
- Assist in the development of customer segmentation, product propensity, and customer life time value models to support various analytics initiatives
- Provide recommendations to the CRM and Marketing team on conducting advanced quantitative analyses facilitating effective targeting, segmentation, and identification of opportunities around cross-sell / up-sell, retention, direct selling and other marketing program optimization
- Constantly review the current operational process and take initiative to improve productivity and efficiency
- University degree with quantitative focus, such as Statistics / Mathematics / OR, Information Systems, Quantitative Analysis for Business, or Economics. A post-graduate degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics and modeling, preferably within the retail financial services industry
- Language: English, Cantonese
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports and analyses in a simple and clear way
- Has excellent collaboration and influencing skills to work with a team of peers and senior stakeholders. Willingness to seek out diverse insights and perspectives from own and related teams to realise team and customer objectives.
- Ability to drive projects to execution by developing deliverables timelines and effectively managing stakeholders. Tracks goal achievements versus plans and maintains engagement despite obstacles.
- Experience in deploying analytics campaigns including pre-campaign analysis, targeting, test and control development, response tracking and analysis
- Hands-on experiences in segmentation, predictive modeling, multivariate analysis and customer analytics using statistical techniques
- Proficient in SAS (Base, Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner), SQL, VBA, or other data mining tools; knowledge in Python, R a plus
- Experience with data visualization using Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, or other tools
- Knowledge in digital analytics using Adobe/Google Analytics
- Analytics and reporting acumen including both quantitative and qualitative assessment, and understanding of NPS methodology
- A team player and passionate about achieving positive results in the business. Facilitates attainment of mutual agreement by communicating with diplomacy and tact, and gains commitment to decisions made.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.