- Work closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders to provide cash availability and trade support
- Trade confirmation and settlement support for international equity, and fixed income securities.
- Provide support to international trading desks located in US, Canada, UK, & Asia
- Perform a review of daily cash balances and investigate any discrepancies.
- Liaise between Brokers and Custodian banks to support trade settlements.
- Ensuring integrity of trading system data and evaluating all investment transactions
- Assist with implementing industry initiatives as well as internal efficiencies and improvements
- Experience with Middle Office Investment Operations management
- Possess knowledge of security types including equity, fixed income, derivatives, forward currencies, and complex securities
- The individual must be organized, professional, and demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- General knowledge of finance, portfolio accounting systems and general applications is required. Bloomberg OMS experience is a plus
- Ability to operate within a high volume, fast paced, complex environment under tight deadlines