- Find a better way. Working closely with Portfolio Managers, Software Engineers, and other members of the Product team, you’ll break down processes, discover problems, and design solutions to enhance existing and build new products.
- Question the status quo. And then improve it. You’ll look for ways to streamline and consolidate the product use cases.
- Collaborate with other smart people like Project Managers and Business Users to develop top-notch business/system requirements…and do it before the deadline hits.
- See the impacts of your ideas, immediately. Our agile methodology, and short sprint cycles deliver your solutions directly to customers in a matter of weeks.
- Develop new skills. Product teams are small, and tight-knit; allowing each member to step outside of their comfort zones and take on new responsibilities.
- Go above and beyond by analyzing and developing product enhancements that exceeds customer expectations – and you’ll do it all well ahead of the deadline.
- You have an interest in both Business and Technology (Studying Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related)
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum)
- You’re a natural born negotiator. You know how to balance business and technical issues to develop the best solutions.
- You’re an all-round super star: an enthusiastic team player with crazy-good communications skills who puts the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- You know that part of innovation is failure. And when you fail, you always fail forward…learning something new and becoming even better than you were before.