Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Product Marketing department provides marketing related support to distribution channels; Agency, Bancassurance, Digital and Alternate channels. Key functions include planning and budgeting, development of product propositions, training slides, online and ground campaigns to support sales of new and existing products and assist in the development of marketing collateral.
The position will be responsible for 2 key roles; developing and managing cross and upsell activities to Manulife’s existing customer base. Secondly, to work with stakeholders to produce reports and analysis on product launches and marketing campaign.
A secondary role will include providing support to distribution partner in terms of the development of effective training slides and resolution of product related inquiries and issues. Other supplementary roles include market intelligence gathering and ad hoc projects.
- To develop reports and analysis on product launches, campaigns and key projects. Monitors and tracks post product launch results and campaigns.
- To work with stakeholders to develop and implement cross and up-selling sales campaigns to existing customer database.
- To work closely with agency directors, trainers and relevant departments to formulate and implement programs, processes and campaigns to support insurance sales.
- To support the development of presentation slides for product related training.
- Assist with marketing intelligence gathering.
- Manage hoc company projects as when needed.
- 2-3 years of experience in life insurance or relevant fields, preferably in agency support functions or/and reporting functions
- Good Analytical skills
- Adaptable and independent
- Skilled in Excel and presentation software
- Knowledge in SQL will be an added advantage
- Must be a team player
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.