Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position will assist central region in running agency development activities and liaison with operations (New Business, Claims, POS, Customer Service, Training etc.) to smooth business processes and execution of various projects and events.
- Assist AD in achieving overall performance of the region in terms of new business growth and manpower development.
- Work closely with the Agency Director (AD); to assist AD to identify and solve situational and operational problem(s); implement tools/systems/programs which are designed by the Company with the aim to improve the production as well as manpower.
- Assist in the launch of new products and executing the decision/policy implemented by the Company and promoting and enhancing the Company's image with government authorities, host communities, policy-owners, employees and general public.
- Job Knowledge: All aspects of life insurance knowledge
- Skills and Abilities: Public speaking, negotiation skills, management skills, crisis handling ability, problem solving, motivation, supervision
- Self motivated, willing to accept pressure, willing to traveling
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.Category: