Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position will manage the conceptualization and development of new product/features/ enhancements for all the distribution channels, on needs-based. He/she shall work together with the product implementation working group to ensure timely launch of the initiative and ensuring it is in accordance to the formal product development and project process/governance.
- Participate in the product ideation process via focus group, research
- Develop new product that is in line with the company’s business plan
- Assist in the preparation of business case for management approval
- Conduct market research, customer’s database study and product analysis
- Assist in the drafting of sales illustration, Product Disclosure Sheet, policy contracts and training slides
- Perform system testing on sales illustration program for new product launches/revision
- Working closely with the Product Implementation team members to ensure materials and operational readiness
- Sales tracking of new product launches
- Other ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by superior
- Bachelor degrees holders – Preferably with 1 or 2 years exposure to life insurance in actuarial or product development area. Fresh graduate with recognized degree in Actuarial science or Mathematics are also encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Dynamic and motivated individual with passion for learning and work excellence
- Strong attention to details and able to ensure effective follow-through and timely delivery
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.