About Manulife Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems.
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and resourcing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
- Work closely with other process owner
- Provide analysis and recommendations in support of business functions and related applications and systems
- Aligns processes, systems, policies, and organizational structures with mission and strategy of the organization and Command
- Analyzes workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Creates process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders
- Develops innovative solutions
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
- Plans and implements approved business solutions and develops metrics, and methods to collect those metrics, to measure operational efficiency
- Provides technical assistance throughout business process improvement and modernization efforts to reengineer methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, organization structure(s), skills, and organizational culture
- Conducts research, evaluations, studies, and analysis with minimal guidance
- Provides technical assistance to develop change management plans, reports, processes, business policy, regulations, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) with minimal guidance
- Has an understanding of activity data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measure techniques
- Has an understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Process Change Management principles to reengineer processes, reduce redundancy, and increase efficiency
- Provides technical assistance with establishing requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organizational-wide information models
- Contributes substantive content to define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organizational-wide information models