- The Business Quality (BQ) unit provides analytical support to the business change programs and redesigns processes and procedures to improve efficiency and customer experiences. A Business Quality Specialist works with business managers, provide input into testing strategy, lead testing support in the execution of test plan and provide progress and participate in post implementation review.
- Prepare test plans and test cases as per the requirement of the project and perform the test as per the test plan, raise issues to respective application team and perform re-test of the fixes/resolution and update the issues log for future reference
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of software testing strategies and plans
- Liaise with IT Application Development and Production Support teams to resolve technical issues during SIT and UAT.
Global grade: 4 - Specialist
Reporting to: Senior Assistant Manager, Business Analyst
Location: 75 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu ward, Dictrict 7, Ho Chi Minh city
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Assurance Testing which may include Manual, Automated, and Performance Testing with a University Degree or College Diploma
- Experience in delivering projects from inception through to post-implementation warranty using waterfall and agile project management methodologies.
- Understanding different types of testing (Manual, Automated, and Performance)
- Having knowledge on these tools is a plus: Test Management Tools, JIRA, SharePoint, O365
- Having knowledge/experience in Health Insurance will be an advantage.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.