Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Reports Analysts design, develop and produce steady-state and ad hoc reports that helps drive key business decisions. This involves working with operations to ensure that the metrics being used are up-to-date and relevant to the business.
- Compose and/or edit articles, news, commentaries and other pieces of writing before getting published
- Assist the Reports Analysis group in conceptualization and creation of new reports
- Take full accountability for delivering the Quarterly Reports of MBPS
- Undertake critical analyses of MBPS’ workforce and performance data
- Support the various Business Units of MBPS in identifying and interpreting trends, causes, variances and issues associated with their performance data
- Independently undertake projects of a complex nature and ad-hoc requests as required
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the immediate superior and/or the Operations Management
- Adept at data collection, summarization and analysis
- Has acute numerical, analytical skills and possesses advanced spreadsheet skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and act professionally at all times
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Extra-miler and constantly pushes the limits of current responsibilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge in project management and process improvement
- Can excellently execute and implement plans and programs
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- A willingness to render overtime work as needed
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: