Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This role will lead Agile Development Pods with autonomy and accountability across a number of regional projects/platforms in South East Asia.
- Coaching the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments to the team's progress to its sprint commitments
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
- Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work
- Protect team from over-commitment
- Partner with business stakeholders to present and support agile education and training activities as required, as well as perform Agile Scrum Master / Agile iteration management across multiple teams.
- Communication of development projects to key external stakeholders
- Regional and local IT teams
- Regional and Local Business operations teams
- Architecture and Solutions teams
- 3rd Party vendor and consultants
- Business Analyst and Testing Teams
- Certified Scrum Master
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience with at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies and DevOps tools stacks (e.g., Jira, Bitbucket)
- Insurance background and certification is an advantage
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: