- Work closely with the Video Studio Manager (Videographer, Producer, Editor) to help our team produce the best videos possible and deliver them flawlessly.
- Collaborate with other smart people within Global Marketing like Internal Communications and the leadership team to develop top-notch videos …and deliver it before the deadline hits.
- Help to manage a video content calendar and ensure videos are being outputted on time.
- Work with the tools you have knowledge in including equipment, and techniques such as DSLR Canon, Final Cut, After Effects, etc.
- Assist in brief creation and storyboarding videos and assist on coordinating and communicating these so everyone knows the project moves along seamlessly.
- You’re passionate about learning how to create compelling and engaging stories through video.
- You’re an all-round super star: an enthusiastic team player with crazy-good communications skills who puts the customer at the center of everything you do.
- You’ve got experience with video editing and project management methodologies – including the uses and operations of video related equipment and software.
- You learn fast. Like “The Flash” fast. You pick up new ideas, concepts, technologies, applications, and tools at warp speed and love to try new things.
- You know that part of innovation is failure. And when you fail, you always fail forward…learning something new and becoming even better than you were before.
- You want to be part of an amazing opportunity and team which will expand your skills and knowledge further than before.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.Qualifications