- Provide investigative research / analysis / report writing support for internal and external inquiries, including forensic investigations
- Electronic fingerprinting of new hires and the research / analysis / reporting of data returned by the FBI
- Participate in a variety of projectsThe skills and qualifications you will need to be successful:
- Highly motivated with the capacity to independently conduct investigative / database research and link analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are a plus as is familiarity with a variety of proprietary databases such as LexisNexis, Reuters / Factiva
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a teamWhat you will learn:
- The operations of a global investigative function within a large, global financial services company
- The investigative process and how it aligns with other company functions
- How / why Investigative Services is involved in a variety of matters
- Build a network of fellow students on coop / internship assignments
- Given the opportunity to volunteer and give back to the community
- Attend events on a monthly basis with guest speakers from various departments within our organization to further develop your skills as a professional.
- Learn about our culture and core values.