Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The ETL developer is responsible for requirements gathering, design, build, release, and production support of ETL technical solutions for various business functions in Asia
- Participate in gathering and documentation of requirements and recommend suitable technical specifications for ETL development
- End-to-end technical solutions, design, and coding for Data Warehouse ETL Integration
- Perform unit, system & integration testing as required
- Provide production support to identify and resolve issues
- Create and document technical design specifications and test scripts as required
- Confidently conduct and chair meetings with stakeholders in across Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Math proficiency and basic statistics knowledge
- Experience in data modelling (e.g. SQL or other similar relational databases)
- Good understanding of data visualization techniques for user interface design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- One year and up experience in ETL development (Data Stage, SSIS or other related technology)
- Proficiency in Microsoft expression language (Excel or Visual Basic)
- Experience in requirements elicitation and documentation
- Knowledge of Qlikview integration with other applications
- Knowledge of financial industry data
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: