"Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed?
With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations."
- Business Continuity Planning staff
- Work with the COO Office staff of Tokyo at the Osaka Operation Center to deal with MLJ's BCP
- Investigating plan to Enhance BCP (Business Continuity Plan at the time of disaster) together with COO office members.
- Coordinate each business unit with the COO office member regarding the following action items
・BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
・BUCP（Business Unit Continuity Plan）
・DPR（Disaster Recovery Plan）
- Risk Assessments（Project/Vendor）
- Audit Support (Internal/External)
Required Skills & Experiences(must have):
- Advanced communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in challenging environment
- Overall knowledge/experience regarding BCP,risk managemet and compliance
Skill & Experiences (is a plus):
- Communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Risk Management experience in financial services industry
- Training capability in delivering Risk management related topics
- Knowledge in financial services, Insurance FSA regulatory policies, manual
Based on our Work Rules, we will consider your experience, skills and knowledge when we decide the salary.
Commutation allowance and Variable Incentive Bonus are paid based on our Work Rules.
Standard Working Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Include 1 hour break. Flextime system available)
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee).
Saturdays and Sundays
Year-end and new year holidays (December 30, December 31, January 2 and January 3)
Annual Paid Holiday
For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave, etc.)
Osaka Office, Mitsuibussan building 12F, 2-3-33 Nakanoshima Kitaku Osaka-city Osaka Japan
About Manulife Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.