Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The candidate will be an integral part of the Hong Kong Customer & Digital Marketing Team, to assist and drive marketing strategies, marketing and communication programs for individual financial products.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing and communication programs for individual financial products and MPF, and ensure all initiatives are delivered within budget and on time
- Drive new product launch, product related promotions and projects
- Work closely with internal parties and external vendors to produce and deliver good quality marketing communications materials in accordance with agreed strategy, corporate and compliance guidelines
- Monitor competitive analysis
Experience & Qualifications
- University degree in business, communications, marketing or related disciplines
- Over 8 years’ work experience with at least 2 years in the financial service industry
- Prior working experience on insurance and MPF marketing will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent English and Chinese copywriting and editorial skill
- PC literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- A good team player, pleasant, proactive and able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Insurance product knowledge and database marketing will be a definite advantage
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.