Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Design appropriate & competitive recruitment programs to facilitate recruitment of agents. With good knowledge of agency operations and the system in driving desired behaviors.
- Design appropriate & competitive recruitment programs to facilitate recruitment of agents
- Regularly review different recruitment programs to ensure suitability and effectiveness
- Streamline recruitment process and implement agency development programs to attract specific target segments eg. University graduates and Mainland network distributors
- Monitor market trend and changes, ensure competitiveness and effectiveness of agency recruitment programs
- Design and implement effective recruitment tools and roll out to enhance managers’ usage and adaptability
- Provide necessary support and training to make “recruitment easier” for agency managers
- Regular market updates and provide market intelligence on agent recruitment
Experience & Qualification
- Degree holder, preferably FLMI holder
- At least 10 years of work experience in insurance industry with good understanding in tied agency
Knowledge / Skills
- Good knowledge of agency operations and the system in driving desired behaviors
- Good team player, willing to accept challenge and work under tight timeline
- Good analytical and numeric skills and strong business sense
- Good organization skills & attentive to details
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.