- Deliver sales production targets in terms of parameters set by the company for his area of assignment.
- Ensure that Financial Sales Associates in the area deliver Minimum Validation Requirement set by the company.
- In charge of the Financial Sales Associate recruitment activities within the area to ensure 100% Financial Sales Associate compliment within the area.
- Manage relationship within China Bank branch officers and staff and the Area Head of the designated Area.
- Assist the Financial Sales Associates in gathering and converting Qualified Sales Leads within the branches in the area in order to achieve 100% branch activation.
- Manage all the sales related activities of the Financial Sales Associates within the designated area through monitoring and activity management system.
- Develop the selling skills and professional knowledge of each Financial Sales Associates in the area through joint field work, coaching, and training.
- Generate and submit all reports requested by management timely and accurately.
- Must be a College graduate from a reputable university.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a sales management role.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Tools (Word and Excel).
- Work experience in bancassurance sales is highly preferred for this position but those with sales and customer service experience gained from banking, transport, pharmaceutical, pre-need, hospitality and IT industries are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated.