Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Global Information Risk Management Shared Services provides operationalized risk and security services to the Manulife enterprise. The CyberArk Technical Specialist will report to the Director of Global Access Governance, and is responsible for the administration and steady state support for the CyberArk platform in Asia. The CyberArk Technical Specialist:
- Has a solid understanding of CyberArk capabilities and privileged access management.
- Will work closely with their counterparts in North America and Asia to deliver a seamless global CyberArk solution.
- Will ensure that the service is effectively integrated at the Division and Business Unit-level, that the needs and requirements of all relevant stakeholders (Compliance, Legal, HR, etc.) are met.
- Perform CyberArk Administration, including configuration of safes and onboarding accounts
- Liaise with Business Unit leads, end users and support teams to provide support for the CyberArk service
- Analyze and manage resolution of CyberArk issues within limited time constraints to ensure end-user/projects operations.
- Work with vendor for potential system defects and assist with deploying required changes and/or upgrades
- Create ad hoc and required reports in response to business needs.
- Maintain uptime targets and required functionality for CyberArk including incident and change management
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, training plans other documentation
- Analyze and plan for new business project configuration and implementation and execute if required.
- Participate in and support capacity planning and disaster recovery testing.
- Assist in the delivery of CyberArk related projects and initiatives
Some after hours support required to address incidents and work with global team
- Strong background in CyberArk administration, including EPV, PSM, PVWA, CPM
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field with a minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in Information Security or Information Risk management
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation; ability to adapt content to various audiences and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated skills and capabilities in influencing and negotiating.
- Highly detail-oriented individual with exceptional organization skills, including ability to work independently or as part of multiple teams.
- Strong analytical and innovative problem solving skills with the proven ability to exercise flexibility and judgment in assessing business issues and risks in a dynamic environment.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.