Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
To lead and upgrade the department to provide high quality and all-round administrative and technical support service to agency offices on agency floor, and to offer quality sales support services to agency that are in compliance with internal/external requirements
- Lead and monitor the Agency Support Office team in providing quality administrative and technical support services to agency offices on agency floors
- Collaborate with Distribution Technology in promoting the usage of different agency tools/technology and resolving daily technical related enquiries from agency
- Lead the team in providing quality sales support services including new agent welcome kit, business card, title vetting, roadshow, Manugift gallery, diary/calendar booking, room booking, allowance administration and agency personal assistant registration/de-registration, etc
- Monitor the policy delivery and implement the quality services program to promote business quality of agency
- Prepare and review procedure and streamline processes to enhance work efficiency and effectiveness. Work with IT on areas/new initiatives that require system enhancement and modification
- Ensure the services delivered are in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Prepare budget plan and perform close expense monitoring and control
Required Personal Qualities/Skills/Competencies
- Customer service orientation, attention to details and sophisticated problem solving skills
- Good leadership and strong people management skills
- Able to work across boundaries including internal departments, agency and external vendors•
- Sensitivity to risk and control measures
- Strong PC skills and proficient communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.