- Look for new business opportunities with existing
- Enhance engagement with the partners and managing strong relationships
- Recruit, lead and motivate team to ensure business effectiveness
- Maintain and enhance business operating models to continuously improve the quality of the business and ensuring consistent growth and sustainability
- Achieve budget projections for manpower, expenses and sales production
- Responsible for sales management activities of Bancassurance business
- Coordinate with other functions to ensure smooth support required for sales.
- Organize and coordinate training activities required for in-charge areas.
- To comply and implement business strategies and development plans, policies and procedures and other tasks assigned by the Superiors.
Sales management duties
- Act as an escalation contact point to the assigned accounts
- Manage a team of Insurance Specialists/Insurance Officers/PIS in the assigned areas
- Manage daily activities of Insurance Specialists/Insurance Officers to ensure the assigned business targets achieved
- Be responsible of overall sales production and sales productivity of assigned portfolio.
- Be responsible to handle customer complaints if possible or be the key contact point for any customer feedback/complaints towards the company or the business partners
- Proactively look at the neglected areas of the team and provide improvements accordingly
- Visit branches and meet the Business Head and sales team on regular basis
- Work with IO/IS/PIS, bank & internal team to clear all pending requirements for issuance of policies
- Build up closely relationship at the bank branch/transaction office levels to ensure the business results are developed
- Build up good cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate closely with the Account Managers/ Business Development Managers for all business related issues of the assigned partners
- Be responsible of delivering soft skill and techniques of sales cycle in order to improve the quality and professionalism of sales staffs or banking sales team
- Proactive in self-learning and improvement to meet up with job requirements, helping to improve personal productivity and effectiveness.
Sales Activity management
- Responsible for planning and executing branch based customer activities to generate referrals and leads
- Plan business activity calendar with Branch Manager and ensure smooth execution
- Help drive business development initiatives such as ‘Staff of the Month’, ‘Top Star Branch of the Month’ and other activities launched by MLV to recognize superior performance and drive sales
- Support ‘Pilot’ initiatives undertaken by the Bancassurance Department to explore new opportunities of business and help drive these initiatives to write business.
- Be able to conduct/organize sales seminars, group presentation, customer events
- Recruit qualified IO/IS/PIS team to meet up with business requirement.
- Coaching and development of Insurance Specialists/Insurance Officers/PIS in the assigned areas.
- Be responsible to develop and maintain a professional IO/IS/PIS team.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Bachelor Degree, majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking…
- PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Preferably obtain some basic life insurance qualifications
- Dynamic personality with good ability to interact with different people and levels
- Systematic and structured to understand systems and processes
- Strong leadership
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work hard and can work under minimum supervision
- At least 2-5 years of sales management experience in insurance or banking businesses or retail distribution
- Have a good bancassurance background is preferable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exel, Powerpoint, Word and other designing software
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Within the department
- Other departments such as IT, OPS, Customer Services
- Other business partners