- Serves as the first pass checking of the requests to secure approvals and details are all clear and complete.
- Create, Modify and Delete accesses for the users in Windows/NT server environment and Active Directory.
- Appropriately fulfill the approved requests in ServiceNOW within an agreed scope and time frame.
- Following the Security Administration process to avoid mistakes and delays in processing.
- Troubleshoot, manage and maintain security and access privileges for system IDs, directories and access groups.
- All Rush, Escalated or Immediate handling will be vetted to ensure that we have a valid business reason.
- Constant communication to the Subject Matter Expert (SME) or Team Lead to 220 ensure the quality of work especially for the complex or bulk requests.
- Adhere to operational service targets and ensure a high level of service is maintained; ensure that service level agreement (SLA) is met or exceeded and conform to company policies.
- Escalate to the next level of support as dictated by process if needed.
- All deliverable reports will need to be submitted on time to make sure that all requests are monitored effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology or Computer Science related courses
- Must have expertise in server hardware and platform enabling software implementation and administration.
- Must have strong working technical knowledge on Windows server operating systems (Windows Server 2008/2012), domain controllers and Microsoft Directory Service.
- Must have basic knowledge in supporting Citrix Presentation (XP) server, Storage Area Network (SAN), VMWare, security account administration.
- Must have at least 2-3 years hands on experience on Onsite and Widows System Administration.
- Preferably with MCP, MCSA or MCSE certification
- Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN trouble shooting
- Excellent English communications skills both oral and written
- Strong customer service and team orientation aptitude
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks within a heavy workload environment while meeting service quality and turnaround objectives
- Proficient in PC troubleshooting and has good working knowledge on MS Excel Formulas, Charts and Functions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills is a must
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on details and follow up
- Flexible to changes in work assignments and Excellent attendance record
- Willing to work overtime and on weekends