- Facilitate the IRA Account opening process
- Coordinate and maintain department reporting needs
- Administer new accounts to ensure they are set-up accurately
- Respond to routine / challenging inquiries from various operation teams both internal and external
- Communicate with Third Party Administrators and Plan Sponsors to facilitate distribution process
- Facilitate daily and weekly operational activities and communicate with Manager
- Proactively share knowledge to ensure team objectives are met
- Oversee data integrity requirements
- Ability to work independently and as a team with a customer focus
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 1-3 years financial services industry experience preferred
- Detail oriented with the ability to quickly organize, prioritize and work within a multiple task environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to breakdown an issue, isolate and resolve the problem(s).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven task management skills adhering to deadlines.
- Strong customer service focus
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures