Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
To plan and develop various innovative sales & marketing campaigns for 3 channels, i.e. agency, partnership and customers to boost new sales in order to achieve company’s goals and to monitor the development as well as ensure effectiveness of marketing campaigns over the duration of campaigns launched by working closely with other related business units/departments and co-ordinate with internal staff.
- Be the overall event organizer to manage and plan various corporate events for 3 channels, i.e. agency, partnership and customers.
- To conduct benchmarking studies of competitors in the market, update competitor’s activities and industry progress on regular basis to enable proper decision making.
- To manage and provide support for agency recruitment activities such as press advertisement, online job posting platform, career fair etc.
- To manage all aspects of agency sales conventions and incentive trips including tender process, communications with qualifiers, selection of travelling materials/items, overall trip coordination etc.
- To manage Campaign Points Management System (CPMS) for all sales campaigns and to provide campaign updates on regular basis via MIS reports on monthly basis or as and when required.
- To assist in other marketing campaigns, activities and tasks assigned by immediate supervisor, such as sales and recruitment campaigns, brand building, database building, target marketing and loyalty programs in order to meet company's goals and objectives.
- To monitor and report respective marketing campaigns/projects expenses on monthly basis or as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit manulife.com or johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
About Manulife Investments
Manulife Investments, a division of Manulife Asset Management Limited, builds on 125 years of Manulife's wealth and investment management expertise in managing assets for Canadian investors. As one of Canada's leading integrated financial services providers, Manulife Investments offers a variety of products and services including segregated fund contracts, mutual funds, annuities and guaranteed interest contracts.