- System enhancements and User Acceptance Testings (UAT)
- Engage stakeholders to define and translate business requests into requirements for systems development.
- Review business requirements and test plans to ensure that they meet business needs and cover relevant business scenarios.
- Conduct UAT for product launch, changes in commission rates and compensation structures, and new channel set-up.
- Support system enhancements and conduct UAT related to ccommission/ compensation, reports and feed files.
- Prepare and raise change requests for systems/ reports/ feed files enhancements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in systems and/or operations enhancements.
- Ensure proper documentation for relevant activities such as UAT results and sign-offs.
- Business Support Functions
- Respond to and follow-up on enquiries related to data in the systems, reports and/ or feed files.
- Analyze data and check reports and/ or feed files to verify data accuracy.
- Send reports to channel partners within SLA timelines, where relevant.
- Collaborate with business users and IT department to resolve production issues.
- Workflow and processes
- Set up or refine and simplify workflow processes and standard operating procedures.
- Continuous review of workflow and business processes for improvement.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized University
- Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in life insurance industry
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong MS Excel skills including use of pivot tables and common functions
- Good project management and/or business analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes