Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Responsible for extending support to transaction volumes for New Business, Policy Maintenance, Claims and Provident Fund Admin during peak seasons, commission cut offs, FAE periods, and unexpected staff movements.
- Capture new business data of owners for the necessary policy issuance
- Process contribution, transfer, enrollment and other maintenance related transactions for employee benefits
- Handle maintenance of individual insurance policy details such as addresses, ownership, & beneficiary
- Process money-in and money-out transactions for individual financial products
- Manage basic to intermediate claims processing
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Adept in Chinese – comprehension and typing
- Background in the BPO set-up or insurance industry is a plus
- Computer Literate
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Careful and attentive to detail even when under time constraints
- Team-oriented yet able to work independently
- Willing to render overtime work as needed
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to balance approach in different levels of transactions
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Tools Specific Knowledge:
Process Specific Knowledge:
- Life Insurance and Employee Benefits
Internal Eligibility requirements:
- Open to all MBPS employees with one year tenure in their current position
- Must meet the qualifications of the position
- Must have consistently met job expectations and pass all performance metrics in the current unit for the last six months
- Should not have any attendance issues or any disciplinary action within the last year
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.