- Implements branch policy-related transactions requested by internal and external clients
- Provides assistance to the over-all branch servicing requirements Job Description:
- Accepts payments from internal and external clients and issues Official Receipts (OR’s) for plans and life business.
- Collection reports
- Manages various company funds--Petty Cash Fund (PCF), Medical Cash Fund (MCF), and Peso and Dollar Change Fund (CF).
- Prepares, balances and transmits Daily Collection Reports (Cashproof) to Home Office and responsible for bank deposits of daily collection.
- Maintains and controls issuance of Official receipts, Provisional Receipts (PR’s) and Acknowledgement of Post Dated Cheques (APDC’s) to agents
- Audit Reports
- Client (internal and external) feedback
- Entertains inquiries and complaints brought up by agents and walk in clients and coordinates w/ Head office on resolution/s.
- Regularly coordinates with the HO and other branches through the use of available facilities such as emails, fax, telephone, sms, etc., if needed, especially on client services area.
- Oversees assigned branch in its daily admin operations including physical requirements and office maintenance.
- Relieves BOA’s in other branches
- Prepares weekly/monthly reports requested by the immediate head and Management
- Liaise with the Local Government Unit on Business Permit application/renewal/update and other Clearances if needed.
- Assumes other tasks as may be assigned
- Ensures confidentiality of information careful handling of data
- Effective record management.
- Six years or more work related experience gained from an insurance or financial services company
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
- Willing to be assigned in Iloilo