The candidate will be an integral part of the Hong Kong Advanced Analytics Team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Advanced Analytics, the candidate will be pivotal in establishing and maintaining our internal digital monitoring capabilities for the Company including implementing analytics tracking, setting KPIs and creating insightful report structures/templates. He/She will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on complex web, search, social and paid media data analysis that will be used to inform and make strategic decisions for our business.
- Act as strategic partner of Digital Marketing and other stakeholders to generate insights on customer profile, digital campaigns, and website optimization
- Prepare reports and dashboards to monitor company websites and digital campaign performance
- Work with Marketing and CRM to prepare digital analytics tracking requirements and set up campaign tracking
- Perform UAT to ensure digital marketing solutions are developed as per requirements
- Partner with IT and external vendors to implement digital analytics solution on website and mobile apps to enable efficient data management and analysis
- Constantly review current operational process and take initiative to improve productivity and efficiency
- University degree with quantitative focus, such as Statistics / Mathematics / Information Systems, Quantitative Analysis for Business, or Economics
- Minimum 4 years of experience with digital analytics, competitive analysis, and testing methodologies
- Able to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to create actionable insights and to lead analytic projects proactively
- Define conversion funnels that support a variety of marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in web analytical platform (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics)
- Good knowledge in website optimization, SEM, programmatic advertising, HTML, Adobe Target, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and/or Google Tag Manager
- Proficient with SAS, QlikView, Power BI an added advantage
- Language: English, Cantonese
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports and analyses in a simple and clear way
- Has excellent collaboration and influencing skills to work with a team of peers and senior stakeholders. Willingness to seek out diverse insights and perspectives from own and related teams to realise team and customer objectives.
- Ability to drive projects to execution by developing deliverables timelines and effectively managing stakeholders. Tracks goal achievements versus plans and maintains engagement despite obstacles.
- A team player and passionate about achieving positive results in the business. Facilitates attainment of mutual agreement by communicating with diplomacy and tact, and gains commitment to decisions made.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.